Reception Backup & Accounts Payable - Immediate Opportunity (Scripps Ranch)
Pacific Coast Commercial is a leading provider of San Diego commercial real estate property management, sales and leasing. Year in and year out, we deliver sound advice and performance for our clients. When it comes to San Diego real estate, we know our clients deserve the best and we deliver it.
Pacific Coast Commercial, located in the Scripps Ranch area of San Diego, is currently seeking a Full Time (40 hours/week) person that would be covering the breaks and lunch of our main receptionist and then working on Accounts Payable when not covering the front desk position. Starting at $16-$18 per hour.
This position is not remote and requires the person to be on site at the main office Monday – Friday from 8AM to 5PM.
Primary Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Primary backup to receptionist, cover breaks & lunches, answering phones;
• Scanning and organizing all company accounting records by property;
• Credit card receipts entry & reconciliation
• AP invoice research, approval, and check runs
• Assisting with weekly check runs & monthly client reports;
• Other miscellaneous administrative tasks as assigned.
A High School Diploma is required; candidates with experience working in a professional office setting using accounting software is preferred.
Must be a team player and have the ability to meet tight deadlines, as well as exhibit a high level of confidentiality, detail-oriented, time management, organizational, written and oral communication, and problem-solving skills.
In addition, candidates must have:
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
• Working knowledge of all standard office equipment.
• At least 2 years of Accounts Payable experience.
Competitive compensation and benefits available. Parking is available onsite.
Pacific Coast Commercial is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. Our firm offers a comfortable work environment with opportunity for growth.
To Apply, Please Send Detailed Resume to: