ACCOUNTS PAYABLE - Immediate Opportunity (Scripps Ranch)
Pacific Coast Commercial is a leading provider of San Diego commercial real estate services. Year in and year out, we deliver sound advice and performance for our clients. When it comes to San Diego real estate, we know our clients deserve the best and we deliver it.
Pacific Coast Commercial, located in the Scripps Ranch area, is currently seeking a Full-Time (40 hours/week) 8AM-5PM- Accounts Payable Clerk.
Primary Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Receiving, sorting, and date stamping incoming invoices;
• Entering invoices into Avid Exchange and Rent Manager Accounting Software System
• Organizing and forwarding invoices to Avid Exchange
• Assigning property codes to incoming invoices;
• Assigning general ledger codes to incoming invoices;
• Assisting with weekly check runs;
• Contacting vendors to gather necessary information for invoices;
• Assisting property managers with any questions they may have about coding;
A High School Diploma is required; candidates with experience working in a professional office setting using accounting software (Rent Manager) is preferred. Must have at least 2 years of high-volume accounts payable experience and be a team player and have the ability to meet tight deadlines, as well as exhibit a high level of confidentiality, detail-orientation, time management, organizational, written and oral communication, and problem-solving skills.
In addition, candidates must have:
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
• Working knowledge of all standard office equipment.
• Experience with high-volume AP cycle
Parking is available onsite.
Pacific Coast Commercial is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. Our firm offers a comfortable work environment with opportunity for growth.
To Apply, Please Send Detailed Resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers