We're looking for a candidate with some experience who wants to take on a mentor role for our multi-family and investment team. This associate must demonstrate a track record of success in multi-family commercial real estate sales.
Candidate will be responsible for coaching and recruiting new and mid-level associates, increase listing inventory, and close deals.
Ideal candidate is a team player, deal maker, highly organized, with a can-do attitude. This individual must possess excellent verbal communication skills, training knowledge and ability to prioritize.
Exercise clear leadership and focus in such areas as market conditions, competitive activities, general economic conditions and industry related matters.
A California Department of Real Estate broker or salesperson license is required.
A day in the life of our Agents often includes:
• Advising clients in the development and execution of their individualized real estate investment strategies.
• Preparing thoughtful analyses of clients' properties, including broker opinions of value (BOV), market comparables, and industry research.
• Researching the local market and staying up-to-date on current trends.
• Marketing exclusive property listings to qualified buyers.
• Prospecting new client relationships, and networking with other industry professionals.
• Negotiating exclusive listing agreements, and purchase and sales contracts.
• Participating in best-in-class training and ongoing skills-development workshops.
If you have any interest in working with a dynamic and growing California firm, contact Vince Provenzano, President of Brokerage.
Office: (619) 469-3600
We respect your privacy and will keep your identity 100% confidential.
Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills Pacific Coast Commercial provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Pacific Coast Commercial is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.