ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE - Immediate Opportunity (Scripps Ranch)
Pacific Coast Commercial is a leading provider of San Diego commercial real estate services. Year in and year out, we deliver sound advice and performance for our clients. When it comes to San Diego real estate, we know our clients deserve the best and we deliver it. Large scale solutions, communication development and project managing, we offer our clients the full package.
Pacific Coast Commercial, located in the Scripps Ranch area of San Diego, is currently seeking a Full-Time (40 hours/week) Accounts Receivable Clerk.
Primary Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Receiving, coding and entry of tenant rent payments.
• Deposit/processing of tenant rent payments
• Using remote deposit machine to process deposits
• Receiving calls from tenants inquiring about their balance due
• Collection calls for delinquent payments
• Billing back tenants for property expenses
• Updating various tracking spreadsheets
• Monthly reporting to property managers and property owners
• Assisting property managers with any questions they may have about tenant invoices.
A High School Diploma is required; candidates with experience working in a professional office setting using accounting software (Rent Manager Software-A+) is preferred. Must be a team player and have the ability to meet tight deadlines, as well as exhibit a high level of confidentiality, detail-orientation, time management, organizational, written and oral communication, and problem-solving skills.
In addition, candidates must have:
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
• Working knowledge of all standard office equipment.
Competitive compensation and benefits available.
Parking is available onsite.
Pacific Coast Commercial is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. Our firm offers a comfortable work environment with opportunity for growth.
To Apply, Please Send Detailed Resume to: