ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SUPERVISOR - Immediate Opportunity
Pacific Coast Commercial is a leading provider of San Diego commercial real estate services. Year in and year out, we deliver sound advice and performance for our clients. We manage over 200 commercial properties all over Southern California. When it comes to commercial real estate, we know our clients deserve the best and we deliver it. Large scale solutions, communication development and project managing, we offer our clients the full package.
Pacific Coast Commercial, located in the Scripps Ranch area of San Diego, is currently seeking a Full-Time (40 hours/week) Accounts Payable Supervisor.
Primary Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the Accounts Payable Department daily operations with a hands-on approach.
• Supervise two direct report Accounts Payable employees.
• Manage the Accounts Payable Department work flow consisting of: processing invoices daily, creating timely check runs four times per month, managing staff schedules and duties.
• Review and create functional processes to ensure the accuracy and timely turnover of invoice payments.
• Review and implement best practices for Accounts Payable with the software programs used to process invoices and payments.
• Other basic job duties: Entering invoices into Rent Manager software system, organizing and forwarding invoices to AvidXchange, assigning property codes to incoming invoices; assigning general ledger codes to incoming invoices.
• Contacting vendors of Pacific Coast Commercial to gather necessary information for invoices.
• Preparing 1099’s at yearend
• Ensuring loan payments for managed properties are made in a timely manner.
• Assisting property managers with any questions they may have about tenant invoices.
This position is not remote eligible and requires the person to be on site.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma is required
• Required to have at least 3-5 years of high volume accounts payable experience (300+invoices per week).
• Required to have supervised a minimum of 1 employee for at least 3-5 years.
• Experience working in a professional office setting
• Accounting software (Rent Manager and AvidXchange) is preferred.
• Must be a team player and have the ability to meet tight deadlines, as well as exhibit a high level of confidentiality, detail-orientation, time management, organizational, written and oral communication, and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook and working knowledge of all standard office equipment.
Competitive compensation and benefits available. Parking is available onsite.
Pacific Coast Commercial is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. Our firm offers a comfortable work environment with opportunity for growth.
To Apply, Please Send Detailed Resume to:
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner of will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Keywords: San Diego Commercial Real Estate For Sale, Commercial Property In San Diego, Commercial Real Estate In San Diego, San Diego Investment Real Estate, Commercial Property Management In San Diego, San Diego Commercial Property Management, Commercial Property Management San Diego, Managed Commercial Property San Diego, Commercial Property For Sale San Diego, San Diego Commercial Real Estate Leasing, Top Real Estate Agents in San Diego, Commercial Property in San Diego, Property Management Company San Diego, Real Estate Agent in San Diego, San Diego Commercial Real Estate Real Estate Agent Contact Us Brokerage, Property Management